- By email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone : +33 (0) 2 99 40 29 80
- By post : 37 av. du R. P. Umbricht - 35400 Saint-Malo - FRANCE
The Ty Al Levenez Association is a not-for-profit organisation recognised as being of public utility. Its actions are based on the social and solidarity economy, whose main pillars are "democratic operation, socially useful activities and disinterested management".
The Association believes that everyone who uses its services supports the social actions it undertakes.
The annual membership fee of 5 € per person is therefore requested from each user which :
- gives meaning to their stay
- finds an atmosphere consistent with our values
- participates on the life of the common areas
- contributes to the economic sustainability of the Association
The Center welcomes you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
You can have access to your room from 4pm. You can leave your luggage at the reception if you arrive earlier. Check-in must be done before 10pm on weekdays and 8pm on weekends. If you arrive after 10pm, we will ask you to pay in advance.
Check-out is at 10am on the day of your departure.
The Ethic Etapes - Youth Hostel Patrick Varangot closes its doorts from 11pm to 6am, whilde remaining accessible cia the presence of the security agent.
IMPORTANT : no minors are welcome without accompaniment (parent, guardian, group leader) and animals are not allowed.
> Internal rules
In the event of unforeseen circumstances forcing you to cancal all or part of your stay, you can take out cancellation insurance (optional when you make your booking).
> Guarantees of Loc Plus Contract